Friday, December 11, 2009

Spanking College Videos I’m Doing A College Paper On Spanking?

I'm doing a college paper on Spanking? - spanking college videos

I am a college paper on Spanking

So I have some questions for kids

1. Even a spanking?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you a man or a woman?
4. How do you get a spanking? Hand, paddle, belt position.
5. Are you a beating with pants on or off?
6. When was the last time, but I lost?

Parents

Do you have children is even better than me?
1. How old are they?
2. Are they men or women?
3. How can we fight? Hand, paddle, belt position.
4. They do not beat them with trousers or?
5. When was the last time spank your child?

2 comments:

shakensh... said...

I Spank 2 of my 3 daughters. The oldest is in school and did not need a beating lately.

The 2 are are still under 11 and 15

I spank with my hand down his pants. Beating last Saturday afternoon.

Jim said...

> With No Pants

Maybe you have to spend several weeks in clean English!

Thus we could write, "the pants"


And what is an "extension of the tape?
.

Post a Comment