Saturday, December 5, 2009

P E D O Pics How Long Will It Take To Achieve An 'emo' Style Hair Length :) (i.e. Over The Eye)?

How long will it take to achieve an 'emo' style hair length :) (i.e. over the eye)? - p e d o pics

-Sigh-Again, I turn to you and the girls, my people, my favorite in the head, cried: "Help me ugly.

This time, the hair:)

With these photos:

http://s602.photobucket.com/albums/tt101/gizmo204/

Skip dodginess some of the pictures: DI hate it rying to get a natural face for a photo, then at the end I just said the lawn and the chance for free:)
You can, please estimate how long it takes until a little emo style hair, possibly with my group (or a shock if you're an American) was about an inch longer.

Also, you never know what they say to the barber, however sad it may sound, say) and if you, if I need to know in planes to take, or is this so? I'm really completely style-o-phobia. So I have to explain in simple words: D

Please do not be shy! = D If you do something a little off-topic thought, please tell me: want to) or maybe something I could recommend to do in the meantime, with my hair:)

Thank you, my beautiful man: P

xx

PS: D as usual, you ignore the face = P arent like my best part ...

1 comments:

Daniyell said...

I think in 1-3 months.

I think I have a haircut and a razor cut sideband tell you exactly how long you want to tell.

Post a Comment