Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nice Metal Core Scooter Wheels Who Knows A Good Country Or Metal Song?

Who Knows a Good Country or Metal Song? - nice metal core scooter wheels

Hey help so that I need. I like country music because I heard a country song about a journey into a Cracker Barrel. Fortunately, I came to the whole thing to hear. Unfortunately, the radio stations have been something in the end, it was said that the song, and my mother was angry and not in a hurry is here to stay and hear the name of the song. I forget the words now ... but I was wondering what everybody knows of any good country song that I can hear it?

I know of Summertime by Kenny Chesney, largely by James Taylor, and some of Eric Clapton. Nothing, well except the three for me. Thank you very much!

I always choose the best answer if you can therefore be a good answer, detailed and thorough, which are also easy to find iTunes or YouTube, I choose not to be the best answer!

Again, thank you! I am also looking for a hard-rock songs. This applies not only affect the head and one or two cries in the song. I mean, hardcore, metal, hard rock puro. So, if anyone knows of a bandso, do you recommend it, because I love the country and the Hard Rock.

Before you answer, but let me say one thing: I do not want country-pop, like Taylor Swift and Jennette McCurdy. I want Country Rock and Country, and especially rural areas.

Thank you very much! Please respond ASAP!

1 comments:

ddavisj4 said...

Trent Tomlinson - Country is my rock
Trent Tomlinson - The next time
Trent Tomlinson - I certainly Drunker
Trent Tomlinson - Hey batter
Eric Church - loyalty to the witch
Eric Church - What about you
Eric Church - Smoke a little smoke
Eric Church - Lotta Boot links to fill
Eric Church - young and wild
Eric Church - Is not I illede
Eric Church - Carolina
Eric Church - people like me
Jason Michael Carroll - I can not sleep when I'm dead
Jason Michael Carroll - Anywhere USA
Jason Michael Carroll - Waitin 'in the country
Rodney Atkins - ITS America
Rodney Atkins - About the South --
Rodney Atkins - What's Left Of Me
Rodney Atkins - Sing Along
Rodney Atkins - Send to a country boy
Rodney Atkins - Chasin 'Girls
Rodney Atkins - friends with tractors
Rodney Atkins - 15 minutes
Rodney Atkins - Cradle Rockin '
Rodney Atkins - Best Stuff
Rodney Atkins - Simple Things
Trace Adkins - Chrome
Trace Adkins - Rough and Ready
Trace Adkins- Men's dangerous
Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried
Montgomery Gentry - Hell yeah
Montgomery Gentry - a public
Montgomery Gentry - Hey Country
Dierks Bentley - What I Was Thinkin
Dierks Bentley - Cab of my truck
Dierks Bentley - Sideways
Alan Jackson - Good Time
Big & Rich - Kick My ***
Big & Rich - Loud
Big & Rich - Radio
Big & Rich - Rollin '
Brooks & Dunn - Play Something Country
Brooks & Dunn - Hillbilly Deluxe
Brooks & Dunn - Only in America
Chris Cagle - Wal-Mart Parking Lot
Chris Cagle - Chicks Dig It
Chris Cagle - Hey ya'll
Chris Cagle - My life was a country song
Chris Cagle - Country by the grace of God
Jason Aldean - She's Country
Jason Aldean - Hicktown
Jason Aldean - Johnny Cash
Brantley Gilbert - Rock This Town
Brantley Gilbert - Cereal
Brantley Gilbert - Live It Up
Aldebert - Big Green Tractor
Aldebert - Hold the baby
Jonathan Singleton and The Grove - Livin & #039; Paradise
Blake Shelton - strong country
Colt Ford - A walk in the countryside
Colt Ford - Southern Boys
Colt Ford - No trash in my trailer
Shane O'Dazier - I hate this city

Post a Comment